Fortis Academy offers an academically enriched alternative to students in Yellowstone County and surrounding areas.
Students are admitted to Fortis Academy based on the combined strengths of their application and a brief phone interview, inasmuch as these show evidence of personal motivation. No intelligence or other achievement tests are required for admission.
Fee Schedule for 2019-2020
|Annual Enrollment & Activity Fees||Annual Fee|
|Pre-K & Kindergarten – 12th Grade||$350|
|Monthly and Annual Tuition||10 Month Payment Plan||Annual Fee|
|Pre-K & Kindergarten (8:15-12:15)||$400||$4,000|
|1st – 6th Grades (8:15-3:15)||$500||$5,000|
|7th & 8th Grades (8:15-3:15)||$565||$5,650|
|9th – 12th Grades (8:15-3:15)||$620||$6,200|
|After-school Enrichment||Monthly Fees|
|Pre-K & Kindergarten (12:15 – 3:30)||$200|
|Pre-K & Kindergarten (12:15 – 5:30)||$300|
|1st Grade and Up (3:15- 5:30)||$150|
Monthly & Annual Tuition Plans
There are two tuition payment options for the school year:
- Prepay the entire year up front; payment due August 1st.
- Pay in 10 monthly installments; payments due the 1st of each month, August through May.
For families with more than one child, a tuition discount of 10% for a second child and a 15% discount each additional child is available. The oldest child is considered the first child.
Fortis Academy offers need-based scholarships, generously provided by donors who believe in the power of a classical education and desire to see Fortis provide a quality education to our community’s next generation of leaders. Please inquire at our office to speak with the principal if you desire scholarship assistance.
Scholarships are offered to families who demonstrate financial need, on a first-come first-serve basis, to the limit of availability of funds. Our Board of Directors allocates scholarship funds at their sole discretion.
Tuition Agreements become binding
- After families have submitted registration, a tuition agreement will be sent. Families must complete and sign their tuition agreement and finalize their payment arrangements.
- Tuition payments begin August 1st.
- Any changes in enrollment or cancellation of enrollment can be altered before May 1st. If enrollment is cancelled before May 1st the $350 deposit is not refunded.
Remaining tuition balance will be refunded and/or cancelled.
- Student deposit of $350 is secured and at this point tuition agreements are binding.
- Families (returning or new) enrolling after May 1st may lock spot with $350 student deposit and signed tuition agreement. Full tuition agreement is binding for the new school year in the fall.
Ready to Begin the Enrollment Process?
Complete our online enrollment form, or contact us with any questions, comments, or concerns. We can’t wait to welcome your family to the Fortis Family.